The mission of the Wetzel County Center for Children and Families, Inc. (WCCCF) is to provide programs and services that support and strengthen families through interagency coordination, collaboration and communication. The Center serves the families in Wetzel and Tyler counties.
The WCCCF provides better access to community services, agencies and programs for children and their families with the following agencies/programs located or provided at the center:
- Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Parents as Teachers (PAT)
- West Virginia University Extension
- CASA, Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children
- Family Resource Network
- Wetzel County Coalition Against Drug Abuse
Other services offered include playgroups, parent/child activities, parent support, resource referral and a baby pantry. In fiscal year 2012 we opened a satellite center to serve the Hundred area with services that families in that area need.